Renewus has designed weight loss programs to fit absolutely everyone! Whether you are a man or a woman, an athlete or experiencing average activity levels, we understand how difficult it is for you to transform your current lifestyle into a sustainable, healthy way of life, and we want to help.
REASONS TO TRY OUR WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS
As a modern society, we can't help but be aware that exercise and good dietary habits lead to healthier bodies and minds. However, with the pressures of our jobs, families, and other interests, sometimes good diet and exercise take a back seat. Weight loss programs can help you to learn healthy habits that can last a lifetime. When you take better care of yourself, you'll benefit from increased self-esteem, improved heart health, less pain and decreased difficulty performing the activities you love.
The weight loss programs that Renewus have created will not only leave you healthier, happier, and thinner, but will also provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to make smarter, healthier choices. Our physician-assisted weight loss programs are catered to the individual, and we can help you choose what works best for you based on your individual needs.
Renewus optimizes your body's metabolism by using state-of-the-art, Advanced Blood Testing Labs that help us better determine the appropriate course of treatment and eating advice specific to you. These programs are 12-weeks long and are designed to be a maintainable lifestyle modification, in order for you to be the healthiest version of yourself!
BENEFITS FROM WEIGHT LOSS
WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
- 12-week weight loss program (consecutive weeks)
- Medical assessment
- Full body composition analysis
- Review of current dietary habits
- Diet plan including healthy recipes & tips throughout
- Prescription diet medications (if necessary)
FDA-Approved Appetite Suppressants
The Role of Appetite Suppressants
Appetite suppressants can play a significant role when patients experience a slowdown of weight loss or begin to regain lost weight. These medications act to both decrease appetite and increase basal metabolic rate (BMR). The use of appetite suppressants can offset the effects of the neuropeptides that tend to favor weight gain. Phentermine, Phendimetrazine and Diethylpropion are all FDA-approved and work as part of a healthy diet plan to shed unwanted pounds.
- Phentermine is the most commonly used appetite suppressant.
- It is a medication that increases metabolism and reduces hunger.
- The Phentermine diet pill stimulates the hypothalamus gland and affects certain neurotransmitters to decrease appetite
- Phendimetrazine is a more potent medication that reduces appetite and increases metabolism.
- It works by stimulating the central nervous system to increase heart rate and blood pressure while decreasing appetite.
- Conclusion Appetite suppressants can be a useful adjunct to surgery in the long-term management of obesity.
- When patients fail to lose the expected amount of weight, or start regaining weight, assessing for uncontrolled hunger is essential.
- Our Medical staff will do a thorough assessment of past medical history and will direct the proper choice of appetite suppressants.
- All FDA Approved appetite suppressants work best in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Diethylpropion, has a shorter half-life than phentermine and, therefore, can be used later in the day with less effect on sleep.
- Available in regular and extended-release tablets.
- Phentermine/Topiramate combines the FDA appetite suppressant phentermine with topiramate to offer patients long term appetite control.
- Phentermine reduces hunger by stimulating the hypothalamus to release neurotransmitters.
- Topiramate is generic for Topamax.
- Topiramate has a variety of uses including migraine management and as an anticonvulsant.
- When topiramate is combined with phentermine, appetite control can be extended throughout the day and offer patients better satiety to decrease caloric intake.
Fat Burning Injections / Lipotropic Injections
Lipotropic compounds are those that help catalyse the breakdown of fat during metabolism in the body. We formulate the most powerful lipotropic injections by using B12, MIC, L-Carnitine, and other vitamins and minerals that work to metabolize fats in your body!
- Increases energy
- Boosts metabolism
- Fat burner
- Regulates cholesterol
- Accelerate carb/sugar and fat metabolism
- Reduces stress
Vitamin B12 (Hydroxocobalamin)
- An energy booster and it is among the most important of all the B-complex vitamins.
- Main functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system.
- Helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates.
- It also helps the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body.
MIC (Methionine, Inositol, Choline)
- Methionine reduces fat and acts as a catalyst for choline and inositol, thus increasing their functions.
- Also, it acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent fat build up in the liver and body.
- Inositol aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol and has been shown to help with depression and anxiety.
- Choline aids in the emulsification of fat and cholesterol.
- Choline has the ability to remove fat from the liver.
- Without choline, fats can become trapped in the liver where they block normal metabolic functions. This amino acid also aids in hormone production.
- A natural occurring amino acid that plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat.
- It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
- Works to maintain muscle tone and healthy function of nerves, skin, eyes, hair, liver and mouth.
- B-complex also alleviates some symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Necessary for proper vitamin B12 absorption and the production of red blood cells and cells of the immune system.
Chromium works together with insulin produced by the pancreas to metabolize carbohydrates and maintain peripheral nerve function.